Friday, May 16, 2008

update

Clint and I are doing great. We have been working in our yard alot the last couple of weeks and have got a ton of stuff done. The people that lived here before us did absolutly nothing with the yard, so there were lots of weeds to pull which left big bald spots in the lawn we had to re-convince it to grow. I have only one little lonely tree in the front yard that is aobut 3 feet tall and was about to die. It now has six new leaves growing. Yea!!! I will be going rock hunting tomorrow with Tony to mark off some of the front yard into a garden so I can have flowers. Clint has been getting the sprinkler system up and running. It wouldn't so hard if I would stop mowing them over. :( He is still loving his job at Lehi Roller Mills, although this week he has had to train a new driver because the other one flipped out at the boss and got fired. Things are good at the doc's place too. Just same ole, same ole. My practice is coming along great. I have decided to name it Nervana Masssge Therapy, massage for your physical and mental nerves. I know cheesy, but I like it. Stubby and Black Stuff were both beat up by the same cat and both got a very serious absess infection. They are better now. The turtles can't wait until we get our fence in so they can wonder around the yard. Well that's all for now. -Jen.

2 comments:

Nicole Stoddard said...

After you lay some seed down go to Home Depot or one of the hardware stores and get "Soil Sweet" and lay it down. It will help green things up fast!

Glad to hear you and Clint are doing well. We thought we were going to get to come down and see you this summer but with a new job it makes it diffcult when you have no vacation saved up. We are however planning to come down for Christmas since I have the 23rd of December through Jan 2nd off as Holiday with Boeing.

Can't wait to see you and show you Kate. She is growing so fast and you know what I can actually understand some of what she is saying. I couldn't do that as quick with the other kids. Wow!!!

Love ya ton!
Brent

~~heather said...

I love the name of your business! It is NOT cheesy! No more than JWD Electrice "Job Well Done"! that is how you are remembered! Which BTW... I need to have you do a once over on me soon! I am ready! LOL! I think a weekly one would be fab! What hours do you keep at your little place?? *grin* LMK! My friend Suzie wants to come see you too! ((hugs))
~~Heather