Friday, May 23, 2008

3 Joys
1. My family, I like being "fun Aunt Jenny"
2. My new house, I love that this feels like home.
3. Right now I am in love with Deli-creations, ham and cheddar with pickles. I can't wait til lunch to eat them, they are that good.

3 Fears
1. Scorpions, I had one bad dream and that was it. I can't even look at them.
2. My mom not ever feeling good again. She is in alot of pain from a car accident and doesn't seem to be getting any better.
3. Not being able to be there for people who need me. Sometimes I feel stretched thin.

3 Current obsessions or collections
1. I want to get my yard all done, I want a flower garden.
2. I want to get my house all put away, somethings are still in boxes
3. I collect beanie babies, I have over 400.

3 Surprising or random facts about me
1. Sometimes I feel like two very different people, Joey pointed it out, I like very girly things like jewelry and flowers but then I also have a dark rocker side to me as well that likes boy things, I don't like chickflicks.
2. I like to ride my 4-wheeler in the mud and get completely caked just to come home and clean it. I really like to clean when you can tell a diffrence.
3. I am OCD. I can't stand to have lines coming straight at me, I can't leave things on odd numbers, ie. the volume on the TV. I have to have things clean. A new one I figured out is I can't have the mouse on the computer on anything that is moving it makes me very anxious.

No comments: